Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
The Veterinary Anesthesia Machine volatilizes the liquid anesthetic into a gaseous state and delivers it to the animal's lungs, into the bloodstream, and then into the circulatory system for the purpose of anesthesia. At the same time, supplemental oxygen increases the oxygen content in the animal's body to ensure animal safety.
Uses of Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
The Veterinary Anesthesia Machine is used for the following purposes
1. Can accurately control the depth of anesthesia of animals, can effectively protect the safety of experimental animals;
2. Good anesthetic effect, strong analgesic effect, can be a long time maintenance of anesthesia;
3. The animal wakes up quickly after stopping anesthesia, which is convenient for the next experiments;
4. Small side effects, little adverse effects on heart and lungs, no effect on liver and kidney, no allergic reactions;
5. In case of emergency, it is convenient for rescue;
6. Can keep the respiratory tract unobstructed, adequate oxygen supply.
Choose the product you need and ask us for any information!
WMV680D Equine Anesthesia Machine-Large Animal Anesthesia Machine is designed for use with Equine. Bovine. Zoology. and other large animal anesthesia techniques.
WMV680F Small Animal Veterinary Anaesthetic Machine is designed for office-based surgery centers and small facilities in which space is at a premium.portable anesthesia system ideal for traveling vets. and office-based surgery centers and small facilities in which space is at a premium.
WMV680E Portable Veterinary Anesthesia Machine is a compact, stable and reliability portable veterinary anesthesia machine. It is used for veterinary hospital, veterinary clinic, animal zoo, etc.
WMV680C Veterinary Anesthesia Machine adopts space saving compact design; Build-in battery, can continue working in case of power failure; Alloy frame, humanized handle, easily and conveniently move the machine to any place. Equipped with high precise Anesthesia Vaporizer.
WMV680B Veterinary Anesthesia Machine model is a compact, stable and reliability portable veterinary anesthesia machine.It mainly used in veterinary clinic, veterinary hospital for animal 0.5-100kg.
WMV680A Veterinary Anesthesia Machine is Anesthesia machine with vaporizer, Disposable breath circuit, Reserve bag, O2 gas source pipeline, suitable for Small animal (0~5KG).
Selection of anesthetic drugs for Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
Veterinary Anesthesia Machine anesthesia, through the intravenous, intraperitoneal or intramuscular injection and produce a variety of drugs for general anesthesia, the following are easy to use, economic and safe, widely used Z for several.
1. Chloral hydrate: a sedative-hypnotic drugs, can be used for intravenous anesthesia, but it has a large YZ breathing and myocardial contraction and other side effects. With magnesium sulfate, sodium pentobarbital and alcohol compound use can significantly reduce side effects and improve safety.
2. Barbiturates: including sodium pentobarbital, sodium thiobarbital, sodium phenobarbital, etc.. These drugs can be injected intravenously or intraperitoneally alone, and can also be used in combination with other anesthetic drugs to reduce the side effects of various drugs when used alone.
3. Chemically pure alcohol: intravenous injection can produce general anesthesia, but the effect of anesthesia is weak, and the dose required to make the dog sleepy is large and long, and the time required to enter the period of general paralysis from sleepy period is short and not easy to control, so it is not safe to use alone, and is generally used in combination with other anesthetic drugs. It is rarely used in clinical practice.
4. "846" combination: also known as quick sleep new, by several sedatives and anesthetics mixed, containing Pauldinin, haloperidol and other components, is a kind of anesthetic compound with a wide range of safety. It has sexual analgesic, sedative and muscle relaxation effects. It can be injected intramuscularly, intraperitoneally or intravenously alone to achieve satisfactory anesthetic effects.
How to use Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
Machine preparation before surgery:
1. Adequate preparation of gas source;
2. Ensure that all parts of the animal anesthesia machine are installed correctly and adjusted sensitively;
3. Prepare suitable accessories: laryngoscope, tracheal cannula, double-branch circuit tube, balloon, sodium lime, anesthesia drugs, etc;
4. Check the gas-tightness of all the pipelines of the animal anesthesia machine correctly;
5. Ensure that the animal anesthesia machine is well gas-tight, and if air leakage points are found, check and replace them in time.
Veterinary Anesthesia Machine use steps
1. APL valve fully open
①Advantages: timely pressure relief to prevent the animal's lungs from bearing too much pressure.
② Disadvantage: waste part of the isoflurane and oxygen, isoflurane will pollute the air (need to connect the exhaust gas absorption device).
2. Animal anesthesia machine oxygen cylinder main valve open, the output pressure is adjusted to 0.2 ~ 0.3MPa, do not exceed 0.4MPa.
①The pressure is too large, very easy to collapse the tube.
②The pressure is too small, the volume of gas is not enough to meet the needs of animals.
3. Transition phase: The "3-3-3" principle is recommended to enable the animal to transition quickly and smoothly from the induction to the maintenance phase of anesthesia.
①The first 3 minutes after intubation.
②Oxygen flow rate should be adjusted to 3L/min (independent of animal size and species).
③Anesthesia concentration is adjusted to scale "3" (independent of animal size, species, etc.).
4. Maintain anesthesia stage
①Start from the 4th minute.
②Adjust the oxygen flow meter: 100-150mL/Kg/min according to the weight of the animal.
③Adjust the anesthetic concentration: it is related to the animal's weight, physiopathological state, sensitivity to anesthetics and the length of surgery, etc., and is flexibly adjusted according to the specific situation.
④ Monitoring during the operation is extremely important: respiration, heart rate, blood oxygen, etc.
5. Monitoring of airway pressure gauge
During the operation, make sure the animal anesthesia machine has the correct airway pressure to avoid affecting the lung function or complications.
6. Withdraw the machine after the surgery
① Turn off the anesthesia tank first, or you can choose to turn off the animal anesthesia machine earlier during suturing of the skin (which is good for accelerating the animal's awakening).
②Let the animal inhale pure oxygen (more or less some anesthetic gas will remain in the line) and wait for awakening.
③When the animal starts to appear conscious, remove the tracheal intubation and withdraw the anesthesia machine from the animal.
④Remember not to adjust the oxygen flow meter to Z small first after withdrawing the machine (because in the case that the oxygen master valve is not closed, all the pressure is stored between the flow meter and the anesthesia tank, and it is easy to collapse the tube), close the oxygen cylinder master valve first, press the quick oxygen filling valve to discharge the remaining gas, make the oxygen pressure gauge and the output pressure gauge pointer to zero, and then close the gas line switch to end.
Maintenance of Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
1. Store the animal anesthesia machine in a dry, ventilated and light-proof place.
2. After each use of the animal anesthesia machine will be necessary maintenance, regular inspection of seals and other easy to wear parts.
3. Keep the exterior of the animal anesthesia machine clean, use a soft cotton cloth or wipe with a wet cotton cloth.
4. The diyi use of animal anesthesia machine to do gas leakage test. After replacing the soda lime canister Z good to do the gas leakage test.